Who is this webinar suitable for?
Starting a venture is one thing, growing it is another. Scaling effectively can be one of the most challenging aspects, with mis-managed growth often leading to downfall after so much time, effort and money has been invested. Whether you are pre-start, early-stage, established as an owner-manager or already an employer, managing growth well will help you to gain more creative, time and financial freedom as your venture transitions to offer greater reach and impact.
We’ll look at the principles of growth and:
- The distinction between self-employment and business ownership
- Identifying and implementing optimal systems for record-keeping, decision-making, monitoring
- and evaluation
- Devising a range of risk-management processes to better manage business functions
- and the people involved
- How to hire to enable and enhance expansion
- Improving workflow and project management
- Licensing, franchising, acquiring another venture
- Principles of growth and managing growth
- Self-employed or running a business?
- Roles, functions and processes
- Procedures and the ‘Operations Manual’
- Scaling: outsourced support and staffing
- Business Models and workflow
- Next steps: action planning
If you’d like to register for this event, please click the link here.