Who is this webinar for?
This webinar has been designed as a beginner’s guide to using Facebook for business and an overview of its functionality.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Accurately define the main terminology used on the Facebook platform
- Create a business page and manage the features, roles and inbox
- Explain the benefits of posting good quality content and the use of groups to build a following
- Navigate the major functions of Insights to determine outcomes
- Identify the difference between a boosted post and an automated ad
- Why use Facebook?
- Facebook Terminology
- Creating a Page
- Page Features
- Page Roles
- Build a Following
- Facebook Live
- Facebook Pay
- Paid Ads
- Ad Objectives
- Facebook Pixel
- Post Boost
- Automated Ads
- Ad Placement
- Other Facebook Services
If you’d like to register for this event please see the link here.